"Mindfulness Teacherin Primary Schools"
Online Professional Learning Course
Our "Teach Mindfulness in Primary Schools" Online professional learning course helps teachers/educators learn how to teach effective mindfulness to primary school students. This includes both mindfulness meditation and other mindfulness activities.
This course is 100% online, and you can complete at your own pace, whenever you like.
"Teach Mindfulness in Primary Schools" - online course
Watch the first 5 minutes for free now!
What do we cover in the course?
- What is mindfulness and what is meditation?
- What are the benefits for primary school students?
- The negativity bias of our brain
- The MPS mindfulness meditation sequence
- Practical and engaging mindfulness activities
- Implementing mindfulness sessions, including managing challenging behaviour
- The MPS Curriculum and how it links to the WA Curriculum
- Video Certification
No mindfulness/meditation experience is necessary, but an open mind is required.
The online course also includes:
E-books for every year level from K-6, with a huge range of mindfulness meditations and activities, all linked to the WA Curriculum. Click here for a sample.
Digital resources, such as printable posters and logos. Click here for samples.
5 hours of content that you can complete at your own pace.
Assessment via video certification and quizzes
Certificate on successful completion of video assessment